Subject: شجونی:
From: entekhab.ir

مصافحه احمدی نژاد با خاتمی متفاوت است/ خاتمی با جوان‌ها مصافحه می‌کرد
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 04:03:41 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--39DB4CD1258C5E6E9293BBB2381942F7_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----39DB4CD1258C5E6E9293BBB2381942F7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----39DB4CD1258C5E6E9293BBB2381942F7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----39DB4CD1258C5E6E9293BBB2381942F7_MULTIPART_MIXED--