Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

میدان ارگ تهران در دوران قاجار
Date: Tue, 19 May 2026 15:26:29 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4BE7E305129653031BAC4B3031D536BC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4BE7E305129653031BAC4B3031D536BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4BE7E305129653031BAC4B3031D536BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/37962_796.jpg

----4BE7E305129653031BAC4B3031D536BC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4BE7E305129653031BAC4B3031D536BC_MULTIPART_MIXED--