Subject: پورمحمدی:
From: entekhab.ir

مشایی جایی در فساد 3 هزار میلیاردی کمک کرده
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 22:01:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E5492884891B59700D00895D2F2EA6B6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E5492884891B59700D00895D2F2EA6B6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E5492884891B59700D00895D2F2EA6B6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E5492884891B59700D00895D2F2EA6B6_MULTIPART_MIXED--