Subject: حسام نواب صفوی:
From: entekhab.ir

خبر ازدواج "شریفی نیا" کذب محض است/من لوتی منش هستم
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 22:46:34 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B9AF11086FA54394DF2CAE5BF2E15808_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B9AF11086FA54394DF2CAE5BF2E15808_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B9AF11086FA54394DF2CAE5BF2E15808_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B9AF11086FA54394DF2CAE5BF2E15808_MULTIPART_MIXED--