Subject: دیدار
From: entekhab.ir

جلیلی و اشتون/ آغاز دور سوم مذاکرات
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 03:22:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4FDCC1CE526DC35F86A0E27FA1D8DF5E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4FDCC1CE526DC35F86A0E27FA1D8DF5E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4FDCC1CE526DC35F86A0E27FA1D8DF5E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4FDCC1CE526DC35F86A0E27FA1D8DF5E_MULTIPART_MIXED--