Subject: تنبیه عجیب یک مجرم در مریوان:
From: entekhab.ir

لباس زنانه بر تن وی کردند و در شهر چرخاندند!
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:36:53 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BF91CD27B9F5AA206EA92CD5E7F818A9_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BF91CD27B9F5AA206EA92CD5E7F818A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BF91CD27B9F5AA206EA92CD5E7F818A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----BF91CD27B9F5AA206EA92CD5E7F818A9_MULTIPART_MIXED--