Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

پرتاب ساندویچ در جشن آزادی
Date: Sat, 16 May 2026 00:20:10 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--291A87ADB84630CB30C61BC495AAE289_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----291A87ADB84630CB30C61BC495AAE289_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----291A87ADB84630CB30C61BC495AAE289_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/39879_368.jpg

----291A87ADB84630CB30C61BC495AAE289_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----291A87ADB84630CB30C61BC495AAE289_MULTIPART_MIXED--