Subject: محسن
From: entekhab.ir

رضایی: کاش به جای آوردن نفت بر سر سفره مردم، سفره مردم و دولت یکی می شد
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 01:14:33 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A167F64241DDD4C8E86E143E93D11F17_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A167F64241DDD4C8E86E143E93D11F17_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A167F64241DDD4C8E86E143E93D11F17_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A167F64241DDD4C8E86E143E93D11F17_MULTIPART_MIXED--