Subject: باهنر:
From: entekhab.ir

رئیس جمهور لیست 300 مفسد را ارائه ندهد مجرم است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:23:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--14286C7BF2D97ACB10DF5C2D3C172603_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----14286C7BF2D97ACB10DF5C2D3C172603_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----14286C7BF2D97ACB10DF5C2D3C172603_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----14286C7BF2D97ACB10DF5C2D3C172603_MULTIPART_MIXED--