Subject: غرویان:
From: entekhab.ir

«بگم بگم» مقدمه ترور شخصیت است/ «بگم بگم» مصداق بد اخلاقی سیاسی است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 02:51:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9E343E7E49A0B52E5D07466C9F51E8AF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9E343E7E49A0B52E5D07466C9F51E8AF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9E343E7E49A0B52E5D07466C9F51E8AF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9E343E7E49A0B52E5D07466C9F51E8AF_MULTIPART_MIXED--