Subject: پورمحمدی:
From: entekhab.ir

گشت ارشاد مشکلات را حل نمی‌کند/ مسئولان بی‌خیال گرانی شده‌اند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:26:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--AFFA5775A792ED257F9BF663C3E313E6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----AFFA5775A792ED257F9BF663C3E313E6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----AFFA5775A792ED257F9BF663C3E313E6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----AFFA5775A792ED257F9BF663C3E313E6_MULTIPART_MIXED--