Subject: وهابیون در سوریه:
From: entekhab.ir

بزودی قبر زينب[ع] را هم نبش مي کنيم +عکس
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:58:21 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8C63C768C1C359D65A8E05E5F3B0D728_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8C63C768C1C359D65A8E05E5F3B0D728_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8C63C768C1C359D65A8E05E5F3B0D728_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8C63C768C1C359D65A8E05E5F3B0D728_MULTIPART_MIXED--