Subject: محبيان:
From: entekhab.ir

استراتژي جريان دولت تغيير كرده است
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:01:44 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--7914095DAA8CD10F35DB8DFACA5C9D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----7914095DAA8CD10F35DB8DFACA5C9D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----7914095DAA8CD10F35DB8DFACA5C9D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/41644_965.jpg

----7914095DAA8CD10F35DB8DFACA5C9D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----7914095DAA8CD10F35DB8DFACA5C9D7F_MULTIPART_MIXED--