Subject: حدادعادل:
From: entekhab.ir

نگفته ایم به نفع جلیلی کنار می رویم/ با حضور هاشمی ائتلاف بر اصولگرایان واجب است
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 19:25:05 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D9B9B66172F3C2F6485DCCED928B608C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D9B9B66172F3C2F6485DCCED928B608C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D9B9B66172F3C2F6485DCCED928B608C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D9B9B66172F3C2F6485DCCED928B608C_MULTIPART_MIXED--