Subject: محمد شريعتمداري:
From: entekhab.ir

جنبش اعتدال ‌خواهي ايران در آغاز راه است
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2026 18:05:57 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D6F3C3D85EAFB7BA5E626DF8362A12A3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D6F3C3D85EAFB7BA5E626DF8362A12A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D6F3C3D85EAFB7BA5E626DF8362A12A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D6F3C3D85EAFB7BA5E626DF8362A12A3_MULTIPART_MIXED--