Subject: وعده جدید
From: entekhab.ir

احمدی نژاد: طرح های نیمه تمام را برای دولت بعدی به ارث نمی گذاریم
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 00:52:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--910981D831C53C33D6FE09E7ADE5DF86_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----910981D831C53C33D6FE09E7ADE5DF86_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----910981D831C53C33D6FE09E7ADE5DF86_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----910981D831C53C33D6FE09E7ADE5DF86_MULTIPART_MIXED--