Subject: تصاویر:
From: entekhab.ir

مقام ابراهیم(ع) قبل و بعد از تخریب
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 02:46:55 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DF64CA45F65FC65C6518D92D35C2A92A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DF64CA45F65FC65C6518D92D35C2A92A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DF64CA45F65FC65C6518D92D35C2A92A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DF64CA45F65FC65C6518D92D35C2A92A_MULTIPART_MIXED--