Subject: کی‌روش:
From: entekhab.ir

امیدوارم "چوی" شجاعت پوشیدن لباس ازبکستان را داشته باشد/ برای جنگ نیامده‌ایم
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:19:54 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CCBC1AAF8007A8033366DB84F133B494_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CCBC1AAF8007A8033366DB84F133B494_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CCBC1AAF8007A8033366DB84F133B494_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CCBC1AAF8007A8033366DB84F133B494_MULTIPART_MIXED--