Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

علی دایی و خانواده اش در جشن های خیابانی صعود تیم ملی
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 14:44:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--332689AB5700923A8EEB3C8402DD3021_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----332689AB5700923A8EEB3C8402DD3021_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----332689AB5700923A8EEB3C8402DD3021_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/43611_502.jpg

----332689AB5700923A8EEB3C8402DD3021_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----332689AB5700923A8EEB3C8402DD3021_MULTIPART_MIXED--