Subject: جلالی:
From: entekhab.ir

اصولگرایان بیهوده خود را پیروز معرفی نکنند
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2026 11:19:28 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4AE7AA2CAEEFED64A750919B49A9B8D1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4AE7AA2CAEEFED64A750919B49A9B8D1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4AE7AA2CAEEFED64A750919B49A9B8D1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4AE7AA2CAEEFED64A750919B49A9B8D1_MULTIPART_MIXED--