Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

احضاریه دادگاه برای گوگوش، هایده، حمیرا و لیلا فروهر
Date: Sat, 16 May 2026 03:40:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--310CE3DD33B0A46986517B26F35DEBF0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----310CE3DD33B0A46986517B26F35DEBF0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----310CE3DD33B0A46986517B26F35DEBF0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/43786_888.jpg

----310CE3DD33B0A46986517B26F35DEBF0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----310CE3DD33B0A46986517B26F35DEBF0_MULTIPART_MIXED--