Subject: امیر عابدینی:
From: entekhab.ir

آقای عباسی خدا پشت و پناهت/ مدیرعامل باشگاه پرسپولیس را می‌پذیرم
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:04:14 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--1DC09580095676C94AF45EB4CD9A231D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----1DC09580095676C94AF45EB4CD9A231D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----1DC09580095676C94AF45EB4CD9A231D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----1DC09580095676C94AF45EB4CD9A231D_MULTIPART_MIXED--