Subject: آيت‌الله هاشمي:
From: entekhab.ir

ايران از تحريم‌ها عبور مي‌كند
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 18:40:39 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--DC0355C24ED0976CDC97B59B13FBE0D2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----DC0355C24ED0976CDC97B59B13FBE0D2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----DC0355C24ED0976CDC97B59B13FBE0D2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----DC0355C24ED0976CDC97B59B13FBE0D2_MULTIPART_MIXED--