Subject: رئیس
From: entekhab.ir

جمهور

و اعضای هیات دولت با رهبر معظم انقلاب دیدار کردند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:52:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--618DB7003BB548D27F4CD6092659726B_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----618DB7003BB548D27F4CD6092659726B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----618DB7003BB548D27F4CD6092659726B_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----618DB7003BB548D27F4CD6092659726B_MULTIPART_MIXED--