Subject: دانشجو:
From: entekhab.ir

در تماس تلفنی با احمدی‌نژاد بلند بلند گریه کردم
Date: Sun, 17 May 2026 15:49:12 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--084BB8F31C865C37F375D45EFCBA7AD5_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----084BB8F31C865C37F375D45EFCBA7AD5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----084BB8F31C865C37F375D45EFCBA7AD5_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----084BB8F31C865C37F375D45EFCBA7AD5_MULTIPART_MIXED--