Subject: آیت الله مکارم شیرازی:
From: entekhab.ir

حق را اگر چه به ضرر جناج سیاسی ما باشد باید گفت
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 14:48:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--03652A56E25321848CB44DE3774B29C1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----03652A56E25321848CB44DE3774B29C1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----03652A56E25321848CB44DE3774B29C1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----03652A56E25321848CB44DE3774B29C1_MULTIPART_MIXED--