Subject: از امشب؛
From: entekhab.ir

«دودکش»، «خروس» و «خنده بازار» پخش نمی‌شوند
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 06:53:52 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FD6E4ADBE4C9D2B61D2C1BEBBDC0A7A9_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FD6E4ADBE4C9D2B61D2C1BEBBDC0A7A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FD6E4ADBE4C9D2B61D2C1BEBBDC0A7A9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FD6E4ADBE4C9D2B61D2C1BEBBDC0A7A9_MULTIPART_MIXED--