Subject: ادعای
From: entekhab.ir

جنتی: گزینه قطعی روحانی هستم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 10:47:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C366FD04A5319D5FA9F1E839F4E54F49_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C366FD04A5319D5FA9F1E839F4E54F49_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C366FD04A5319D5FA9F1E839F4E54F49_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/45108_976.jpg

----C366FD04A5319D5FA9F1E839F4E54F49_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C366FD04A5319D5FA9F1E839F4E54F49_MULTIPART_MIXED--