Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

صادق زیباکلام در زندان
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 13:01:03 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--23E8E48B738AD3A6459D03A8DB57FA7D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----23E8E48B738AD3A6459D03A8DB57FA7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----23E8E48B738AD3A6459D03A8DB57FA7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/45815_526.jpg

----23E8E48B738AD3A6459D03A8DB57FA7D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----23E8E48B738AD3A6459D03A8DB57FA7D_MULTIPART_MIXED--