Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

وزیر سابق دادگستری در بستر بیماری
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 12:39:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F9C7EF866E8F324AD1F1CAA3F67219BE_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F9C7EF866E8F324AD1F1CAA3F67219BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F9C7EF866E8F324AD1F1CAA3F67219BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/46021_267.jpg

----F9C7EF866E8F324AD1F1CAA3F67219BE_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F9C7EF866E8F324AD1F1CAA3F67219BE_MULTIPART_MIXED--