Subject: یک اتفاق شیرین:
From: entekhab.ir

مهرداد بذرپاش استاد دانشگاه علامه شد!
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 21:04:29 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--765191EC61251EF93320885262C9FA91_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----765191EC61251EF93320885262C9FA91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----765191EC61251EF93320885262C9FA91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/46040_992.jpg

----765191EC61251EF93320885262C9FA91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----765191EC61251EF93320885262C9FA91_MULTIPART_MIXED--