Subject: جدول
From: entekhab.ir

/ جدیدترین قیمت رهن و اجاره مسکن در تهران
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 14:01:26 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--22B91FC8A468AE1D2DF1C58CB4AFF43F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----22B91FC8A468AE1D2DF1C58CB4AFF43F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----22B91FC8A468AE1D2DF1C58CB4AFF43F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/46266_395.jpg

----22B91FC8A468AE1D2DF1C58CB4AFF43F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----22B91FC8A468AE1D2DF1C58CB4AFF43F_MULTIPART_MIXED--