Subject: وزیر اقتصاد:
From: entekhab.ir

ثبات نرخ ارز از قیمت آن مهم‌تر است/ مانع تلاطم در بازار می‌شویم
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 08:41:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--20A99A05A793E3BC447CA7784CBF62E7_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----20A99A05A793E3BC447CA7784CBF62E7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----20A99A05A793E3BC447CA7784CBF62E7_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----20A99A05A793E3BC447CA7784CBF62E7_MULTIPART_MIXED--