Subject: قلعه‌نویی:
From: entekhab.ir

رحمتی بیکارترین بازیکن بود/ بازیکن پرسپولیس باید اخراج می‌شد/ همین که نباختیم خوب است!
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:23:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4C0745F86652CB47C6452306ECF2C4FF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4C0745F86652CB47C6452306ECF2C4FF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4C0745F86652CB47C6452306ECF2C4FF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4C0745F86652CB47C6452306ECF2C4FF_MULTIPART_MIXED--