Subject: آیت الله جوادی آملی:
From: entekhab.ir

رعايت قوانين راهنمايي و رانندگي واجب شرعي است
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 03:32:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--6D4C07815994EB7EB3C460BDDE367ACB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----6D4C07815994EB7EB3C460BDDE367ACB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----6D4C07815994EB7EB3C460BDDE367ACB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----6D4C07815994EB7EB3C460BDDE367ACB_MULTIPART_MIXED--