Subject: صادق خرازی:
From: entekhab.ir

خاتمی‌ در روزهای‌ آتی‌ مطالبی‌ گفتنی‌ خواهد‌ داشت
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 23:23:32 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--3EA87D26436FFF7600D3AA1DFA93E9B1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----3EA87D26436FFF7600D3AA1DFA93E9B1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----3EA87D26436FFF7600D3AA1DFA93E9B1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----3EA87D26436FFF7600D3AA1DFA93E9B1_MULTIPART_MIXED--