Subject: توکلی:
From: entekhab.ir

کسری بودجه 92 با کاهش هزینه‌ها جبران می‌شود/با برداشت از صندوق توسعه ملی مخالفم
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 12:15:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9DD85772D0D42BCFE860CEA8E7410F1E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9DD85772D0D42BCFE860CEA8E7410F1E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9DD85772D0D42BCFE860CEA8E7410F1E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9DD85772D0D42BCFE860CEA8E7410F1E_MULTIPART_MIXED--