Subject: گالوپ:
From: entekhab.ir

54 درصد مردم ایران روز را با عصبانیت طی می کنند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 17:56:27 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--FE101F0336F1DB8F5DC4D60A4AD6055C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----FE101F0336F1DB8F5DC4D60A4AD6055C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----FE101F0336F1DB8F5DC4D60A4AD6055C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----FE101F0336F1DB8F5DC4D60A4AD6055C_MULTIPART_MIXED--