Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

تیتر یک کیهان، 6 روز بعد از سخنان رهبری!
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 06:53:01 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4BF5CE924F359671B0734DD0638993B6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4BF5CE924F359671B0734DD0638993B6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4BF5CE924F359671B0734DD0638993B6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4BF5CE924F359671B0734DD0638993B6_MULTIPART_MIXED--