Subject: ظریف در دیدار همتای ایتالیایی:
From: entekhab.ir

3+3 از زیاده خواهی پرهیز کند
Date: Mon, 25 May 2026 02:21:22 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F5FFDCA7C3999EC4A4E127A53F2C1D4F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F5FFDCA7C3999EC4A4E127A53F2C1D4F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F5FFDCA7C3999EC4A4E127A53F2C1D4F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F5FFDCA7C3999EC4A4E127A53F2C1D4F_MULTIPART_MIXED--