Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

عبوری ظریف!
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 10:11:05 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A97E152F0DB0B4F1AAA631E77BBED725_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A97E152F0DB0B4F1AAA631E77BBED725_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A97E152F0DB0B4F1AAA631E77BBED725_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/50034_747.jpg

----A97E152F0DB0B4F1AAA631E77BBED725_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A97E152F0DB0B4F1AAA631E77BBED725_MULTIPART_MIXED--