Subject: رویترز:
From: entekhab.ir

جهش فوق العاده ی ریال در مقابل دلار/اقتصاد ایران جان تازه ای می گیرد
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:27:02 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CEE8CC2BA374D69498A42E5C321C0144_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CEE8CC2BA374D69498A42E5C321C0144_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CEE8CC2BA374D69498A42E5C321C0144_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CEE8CC2BA374D69498A42E5C321C0144_MULTIPART_MIXED--