Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

تفریح مهران مدیری در اتاق گریم چیست ؟
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 15:45:53 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--38A9B9EE38FC26E37B6725212A593C99_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----38A9B9EE38FC26E37B6725212A593C99_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----38A9B9EE38FC26E37B6725212A593C99_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/50045_136.jpg

----38A9B9EE38FC26E37B6725212A593C99_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----38A9B9EE38FC26E37B6725212A593C99_MULTIPART_MIXED--