Subject: جدول/
From: entekhab.ir

قيمت خودرو‌های داخلی
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 13:00:51 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--939408A02F1719CB0C9FD69FB4992CAB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----939408A02F1719CB0C9FD69FB4992CAB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----939408A02F1719CB0C9FD69FB4992CAB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/50232_850.jpg

----939408A02F1719CB0C9FD69FB4992CAB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----939408A02F1719CB0C9FD69FB4992CAB_MULTIPART_MIXED--