Subject: تصاویر 18+ :
From: entekhab.ir

15 کشته بر اثر برخورد چهار خودرو در اصفهان
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 00:23:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--73C5FFC02D1D6777CB21037DC6DB1596_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----73C5FFC02D1D6777CB21037DC6DB1596_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----73C5FFC02D1D6777CB21037DC6DB1596_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----73C5FFC02D1D6777CB21037DC6DB1596_MULTIPART_MIXED--