Subject: مهریه؛
From: entekhab.ir

یک میلیون "لایک" در فیس بوک!
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 13:22:14 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4C25869C7D726B2C064CEB1A02A3D311_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4C25869C7D726B2C064CEB1A02A3D311_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4C25869C7D726B2C064CEB1A02A3D311_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/50973_608.jpg

----4C25869C7D726B2C064CEB1A02A3D311_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4C25869C7D726B2C064CEB1A02A3D311_MULTIPART_MIXED--