Subject: دویچه وله:
From: entekhab.ir

اوباما نشان داد آماده است بدون حمایت کنگره نیز پیش برود
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 13:19:40 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BC495ECFF11B6EE30C6B5601022ECCC2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BC495ECFF11B6EE30C6B5601022ECCC2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BC495ECFF11B6EE30C6B5601022ECCC2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----BC495ECFF11B6EE30C6B5601022ECCC2_MULTIPART_MIXED--