Subject: تصویر:
From: entekhab.ir

مهناز افشار در کنار شهره آغداشلو در لس آنجلس
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 02:47:48 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8EC2A69548DDB1A141CBD569A82EAF26_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8EC2A69548DDB1A141CBD569A82EAF26_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8EC2A69548DDB1A141CBD569A82EAF26_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8EC2A69548DDB1A141CBD569A82EAF26_MULTIPART_MIXED--