Subject: معاون وزیر امور خارجه:
From: entekhab.ir

اروپا و آمریکا به تعهدات خود عمل کنند
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:23:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EFAEA6E68D6EA0762171AC7B0298DBDB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EFAEA6E68D6EA0762171AC7B0298DBDB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EFAEA6E68D6EA0762171AC7B0298DBDB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EFAEA6E68D6EA0762171AC7B0298DBDB_MULTIPART_MIXED--