Subject: تصویر؛
From: entekhab.ir

دوران پیری بازیگر نقش لین چان
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 07:39:37 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2EBDD2574A45EBD70B5F9C18659A7823_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2EBDD2574A45EBD70B5F9C18659A7823_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2EBDD2574A45EBD70B5F9C18659A7823_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2EBDD2574A45EBD70B5F9C18659A7823_MULTIPART_MIXED--